Hackers are one that hacks. A person who is an expert at programming and solving problems with a computer. The other side of hackers are a person who is inexperienced or unskilled at a particular activity. A person who illegally gains access to and sometimes tampers with information in a computer system is known as Hackers.
A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities as opposed to most users who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary. There are various advantages of hacking like,
- Can be used to recover lost information where the computer password has been lost.
- Hacking makes us aware about the possible loopholes of the system.
- Teaches you that no technology is 100% secure.
- To test how good security is on your own network. They call it white hat computer hacking.
Various disadvantages are:
- Criminals can use it for their advantages.
- Its illegal.
Below are some key steps to protect your computer from intrusion:
- Keep your firewall truned on
- Install or update your antivirus software
- Install or update your antispyware technology
- Keep your operating system upto date
- Be careful what you download
Hackers solve problems and build things and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help. Hacker built the Internet. Hackers made the Unix operationg system what it is today. Hackers make the World Wide Web work.
A hacker is someone who seeks to find and exploit weaknesses in a computer system, network or any software in general. There are many benefits of hacking like:
- Hacking can allow for the revelation of bugs and weaknesses in a particular software which could in turn be used to make the software even stronger.
- Hacking can allow nations to monitor or spy on other nations.
- Hacking is what made your computer the way it is today.
- Hacking can help you become a really good programmer as you would most likely be aware of the many security threats and weaknesses when creating or updating softwares.
There are many types of hackers and you cant judge all of them.
- White hat hackers attempt to hack for good reason
- Black hat hackers attempt to hack for malicious reasons
- Grey hat hackers attempt to attack for both good and bad reasons
- The hacker attitude is vital but skills are even more vital.